outie.net Media Portal

Old Market Item Links available
outie - 6-30-2006 at 12:20 PM

I have made the old market files accessible to everyone for a limited time, for few days only.

You may browse the files at the following url:
http://www.outie.net/members/old/

You will need to know the item number of the file to get the specific file you want.

omega - 6-30-2006 at 04:41 PM

Whoa, free market items! Get 'em while they're hot! :D

triguntf - 6-30-2006 at 04:58 PM

My old SUDOKU game post isn't there anymore... ? It's by " " blank member post LOL :P

I guess I won't be getting virtual currency for that ne? ja arimasen then yooo~ :cool:

Andy214_1982 - 6-30-2006 at 07:44 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by outie
I have made the old market files accessible to everyone for a limited time, for few days only.

You may browse the files at the following url:
http://www.outie.net/members/old/

You will need to know the item number of the file to get the specific file you want.

How to get the files? What do you mean by knowing the item number?

By the way, the "everyone" means all members or members who have purchase it before only?

Thanks.

Mir - 6-30-2006 at 08:29 PM

yes, how do i get the files? I get a website that tells me that i need authorization. This occurs even on the files i bought before. mebe the problem is just me?

NightFallFX - 6-30-2006 at 10:13 PM

:scratch: yo outie, i think we're all getting the same problem..says we need authorization.. >_< this is neat, thank for you bringing back old market stuff! cheers! hope you can reply soon looking forward to grabbing some stuff :) (are they free ;))

Chi - 6-30-2006 at 10:16 PM

i see there a link to my joey concert in the new market, thanks :)

is it normal that i cant download it even though i am the seller?

that used to be available before, you know, to verify the upload...

on topic: cant seem to access the "old market" files either.

edit: i see that the market doesnt take chinese characters anymore :(

sobakchi - 6-30-2006 at 10:26 PM

mmmmmm what about the lost money from new market? do we get...that back too? sorry I asked you before I think in u2u but it gave me this weird "message is saved" response

outie - 6-30-2006 at 10:46 PM

Fixed, should be able to download now.

Since some of the file names are meaningless, it is better to know the item number you want to get what you want. For example, you want to download an album in our MP3 Release section, and in the post there's the market link: www.outie.net/forums/item.php?iid=1000, you would want to download the file starting with 1000_ in front of the file name. If this is all still confusing to you, forget it.

@Chi: I am aware of that. I haven't changed the code to make it like before. I'll change it back later.

Chi - 7-1-2006 at 12:16 AM

Quote:
@Chi: I am aware of that. I haven't changed the code to make it like before. I'll change it back later.

i hope my comments dont sound like nagging, or rude.

i surely dont intend that.

just trying to help by saying what i see.

lucidsnow - 7-1-2006 at 12:35 PM

thanks outie... my hd got surged by power supply box dying on me... and lost all my music lol.. most importantly my documents and photos.... but i been buying every album from outie since i joined lol... and prior full albums off zdegrees haha... sigh... all gone... at least i get back 3 of the albums i got here....

outie - 7-1-2006 at 12:40 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Chi
Quote:

i hope my comments dont sound like nagging, or rude.

i surely dont intend that.

just trying to help by saying what i see.

No not at all, what makes you say that? I have fixed it by the way.

Advanced - 7-1-2006 at 01:16 PM

sick!!

i just got that juno file . . dam its a short clip . . but she is soo fckin hot!!

thanks outie haha . . this rocks!! :headbang:

outie - 7-3-2006 at 10:18 AM

It's been a few days already so I will remove these files in a day or two.