outie.net Media Portal

[BT movie] Ip Man 2
lbrother28 - 5-5-2010 at 09:53 PM

Alright, people who hate piracy is going to hate me for this but a online copy of Ip Man 2 popped out!!!! :shocked:Those who are crazy about Kung Fu, Wing Chun, or just crazy for Donnie Yen can download this 1gb movie. If you are impatient you can watch online stream version here: http://vidreel.com/video/NTk5ODQ5

Video & Audio Quality: 8/10
It is in Mandarin. You can find subtitles here:
http://subscene.com/Ip-Man-2-Legend-of-the-Grandmaster-2-Yip-Man-2-Chung-si-chuen-kei/subtitles-82533.aspx

The fighting scenes are awesome. I especially like the first one so far. Anyway, ENJOY! And some + reps would be nice too. ^^v

tnt3k - 5-5-2010 at 10:32 PM

AWESOME THANKS!

Chee-3 - 5-5-2010 at 10:43 PM

when is cantonese version release???

Atheral - 5-5-2010 at 10:57 PM

Yea, if someone could post the Cantonese version, that would be great. :)

Panda - 5-5-2010 at 11:51 PM

after watching it twice at the cinema, i would still recommend people to actually buy this tho

lbrother28 - 5-5-2010 at 11:58 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by Atheral

I don't think Cantonese version will be out soon though.

Just finished watching it. I got to say I like this one more than the first one. hahaha It actually has more of the Chinese Martial Art spirit. :D And I noticed they incorporated more actual Wing Chun techniques in the fight scenes too. Loved it.

5oul - 5-6-2010 at 12:06 AM

so i just watched the stream version.. and shit... the subtitles was the broken english of the broken english holyyyy.

overall, excellent movie and the ending was GG =)

Leon - 5-6-2010 at 07:23 AM

My friend was telling me about this movie, can't wait until the Cantonese version come out.

Demonic-Hiei - 5-6-2010 at 07:38 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by lbrother28
Quote:
Originally posted by Atheral

I don't think Cantonese version will be out soon though.

Just finished watching it. I got to say I like this one more than the first one. hahaha It actually has more of the Chinese Martial Art spirit. :D And I noticed they incorporated more actual Wing Chun techniques in the fight scenes too. Loved it.

Dang I need to watch this ASAP then, cause the first one just blew me away.

private612 - 5-6-2010 at 04:25 PM

haha seen + rep!

hairball - 5-6-2010 at 04:48 PM

is this cam? or is it like dvd ?

tnt3k - 5-6-2010 at 05:02 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by hairball
is this cam? or is it like dvd ?

not a cam looks like a screener but not dvd quality either

lbrother28 - 5-6-2010 at 05:25 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by 5oul
so i just watched the stream version.. and shit... the subtitles was the broken english of the broken english holyyyy.

overall, excellent movie and the ending was GG =)

Yea, the stream subs sucks really bad indeed. If you want better translation you should download the 1gb movie and get one of the subs from the website I provided. I got one with very accurate translation.

TeamTaiwan - 5-6-2010 at 06:28 PM

quality of the torrent is decent. Not cam rip, but its not HD or anything. In any case its clean enough to watch full screen.

I used the subs in the subscene.com link. Does a decent enough job of translating. Did not try the other link.

I think this is also the first time I've seen a movie where an English guy (the announcer for the final fight) actually spoke good Mandarin. Wasn't all broken or goofy sounding.

Hungdo - 5-6-2010 at 06:43 PM

Woo props to u
Didn't think this would come out so soon.

hairball - 5-6-2010 at 07:49 PM

well anyways + rep, i'll still watch it in mando even thought I REAAAALLY WANT CANTO:(

dice - 5-6-2010 at 08:39 PM

hahah the hard subs with the stream were extremely funny..almost like direct babelfish translations
one scene ip man was like "wo song ni guo qu" which means "ill send you over"
instead the subs said "ill send you to the past"

Hisaishi - 5-7-2010 at 04:08 AM

awesome, thanks and +rep
I'm actually glad it's the mando version, I dunno canto lol, then again subtitles available so no matter.

greatest335i - 5-7-2010 at 08:11 PM

ahhah athe ending is funny !

Byakuya - 5-7-2010 at 10:54 PM

This movie was epic. I dare say better than the first one. Maybe cuz Sammo Hung was in it..

more adaptive choreography...another chinese kungfu showcase...wing chun straight blasts..and chinese boxing vs western boxing elluding to Bruce Lee!!!

A young child Bruce Lee cameos for like 5 seconds, barely see his face.

I like the park scene. I think it should've been used for the ending instead. It foreshadows the origins of how Chinese people start teaching Kung Fu at city parks.

Park Scene:
Kid Bruce Lee: "Are you practicing Kung Fu?
Yip Man: "Yes, I'll teach you when you grow up."

greatest335i - 5-7-2010 at 11:16 PM

hahaha they made the young bruce bee so cocky at the end lol

Jin - 5-8-2010 at 12:13 AM

SPOLIER ALERT!!!!!!*****

-

The one thing i dont get is the student he recruited in teh beginning, is he just there so ip man get introduce to the whole kung fu club scene in hong kong? cuz other than that he's pretty much useless =/ i thought he would at least did something more important than standing around and get ip man in trouble all the time.

BunKai - 5-8-2010 at 02:29 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by Jin
SPOLIER ALERT!!!!!!*****

-

The one thing i dont get is the student he recruited in teh beginning, is he just there so ip man get introduce to the whole kung fu club scene in hong kong? cuz other than that he's pretty much useless =/ i thought he would at least did something more important than standing around and get ip man in trouble all the time.

he turned out to be one of ip man's top students in real life and he has the most credit in coaching bruce lee. Thus i think he might have an important role if there is ip man 3...

ShogunGT - 5-8-2010 at 07:33 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by BunKai
Quote:
Originally posted by Jin
SPOLIER ALERT!!!!!!*****

-

he turned out to be one of ip man's top students in real life and he has the most credit in coaching bruce lee. Thus i think he might have an important role if there is ip man 3...

if there is....Donnie Yen says he's out

Byakuya - 5-8-2010 at 12:24 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by ShogunGT
Quote:
Originally posted by BunKai
Quote:
Originally posted by Jin
SPOLIER ALERT!!!!!!*****

-

if there is....Donnie Yen says he's out

Yes it's more of a historical character that he needs to be there. Awesome how Ip Man busted out Sammo's Hung Kuen to defeat the boxer at the end.

hairball - 5-8-2010 at 09:33 PM

WWWOOOW:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

just finished the stream version, lol i ignored the SUBS

THE MOVIE WAS EPIC... kicked that guys ass. Sammo Hung is so sick. And it was totally epic especially how round 3, ip man used some sammo hits and then punched the white guy's face like when the white guy was punching sammo..

sick movie, but i think this ip man series is done. It was good, but i think there isnt much else they could do to make ip man 3, story is basically over:(

anyways +rep!!!

lbrother28 - 5-9-2010 at 12:20 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by hairball
WWWOOOW:shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked::shocked:

just finished the stream version, lol i ignored the SUBS

THE MOVIE WAS EPIC... kicked that guys ass. Sammo Hung is so sick. And it was totally epic especially how round 3, ip man used some sammo hits and then punched the white guy's face like when the white guy was punching sammo..

sick movie, but i think this ip man series is done. It was good, but i think there isnt much else they could do to make ip man 3, story is basically over:(

anyways +rep!!!

Well there's the prequel that's coming up. Thats probably going to be awesome as well.

G.G - 5-9-2010 at 12:36 PM

imagine if they forced Donnie to put on boxing gloves... and said that is the rule, like they told him to stop using kicks... lol Donnie is basically handicap.

Byakuya - 5-9-2010 at 10:54 PM

I don't think this scene ever made it into the movie.

lbrother28 - 5-10-2010 at 06:06 AM

was Bruce Lee suppose to be that cocky even when he was young? :scratch:

ShogunGT - 5-21-2010 at 12:41 PM

no sign of the cantonese dvd rip?

nbaww - 5-23-2010 at 03:43 AM

think this one is the canto DVD

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=V35NHC8A

No torrent tho. and u need a premium acct :wacko:

edit: nvm seems to be mando:nono:

ShogunGT - 5-25-2010 at 07:38 AM

well...it clearly said mando....