outie.net Media Portal

where to resize watch
keljai - 8-19-2013 at 06:56 PM

i just bought a seiko watch and need it resized. Anyone got good recommendation on a budget that you guys go to and would recommend? Let me know. Thanks!

Z_Z_A_A - 8-19-2013 at 08:37 PM

where are u located? it's hard to give you recommendation when we don't know which area you live in. Mine was done by an old man on a small watch repair store on the street. it's a very simple task anyone who does watch battery replacement and sell the wrist band can do it for you. it costed my $2 usd. :)

NewLife - 8-21-2013 at 10:39 AM

Do we need to teach you how to tie your shoe laces too?

keljai - 8-26-2013 at 05:12 PM

hardly the same thing newlife.

Im at Scarborugh, in Ontario

private612 - 8-26-2013 at 05:14 PM

wen in doubt..go to pmall

ShogunGT - 8-27-2013 at 08:38 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by private612
wen in doubt..go to pmall

Not the best of ideas.

Also, do not go to the Market Village stall called "Accurate Time". Especially not that one. That guy is a known scammer.

If you don't mind the trip to Richmond Hill, there's a guy inside Times Square who's got a stall next to the elevators. He's really good at this type of stuff, and he's pretty reasonably priced.

hope that helps.

NewLife - 8-28-2013 at 01:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by keljai
hardly the same thing newlife.

Im at Scarborugh, in Ontario

All that needs to be done is to either add a link or take one off. It will cost anywhere from free to 7 bucks unless it is a high end watch.

What is so difficult?

keljai - 9-4-2013 at 05:44 PM

it isn't hard, its called a recommendation.

Thankyou Shogun, actaully went up during the long weekend.

sobakchi - 9-9-2013 at 09:32 AM

yea Market Village guy is pricey but still I got mine sized for like 10$ CDN Market Village.